Sunday, November 8, 2009

p90x-iest

My cousin Jenni was gracious enough to lend me her p90x program while she's pregnant and I am super pumped to get started. Today marks DAY 1 of my 90 days, I even took some BEFORE photos. Even more amazing is that I even considered posting those photos. But then my thighs went all Mariah Carey on the idea and well, now you'll have to wait for DAY 30 so I can show some results first. Here's how I see your inner monologues going:

YOU: "oh man, I had no idea she was hiding all that...oh god, good thing this isn't a movie...I'm eating over here...poor thing...how does she have the strength to stand? she has two back muscles! oh wait, no, just one...that's a shadow... are those paint samples behind her? I wonder which one they went with, that one looks really grey... does she want to sleep in a rain cloud or something? Maybe James picked it... I wonder which facial hair configuration he's rocking today...I miss the chin-strap..."

**Scrolling down**scroll**scroll**McScrollington

YOU: "whoa. This is only 30 days later?? My god, she looks like she could bench me! She probably benches James! Is that...baby oil?? I better not make her angry...I probably wouldn't like her when she's angry... looks like they still haven't painted either..."

FIN

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog from Challis' and I am cracking up at this post. How did the p90x work out? It's all I hear about lately and I've been wondering if it's worth all the hype.

    ReplyDelete